Planning a Wedding on a Budget?
Dollars and cents typically come up while planning a wedding reception, because traditionally most couples are working with some sort of budget. Now days, if you want to host a traditional wedding reception with a cocktail hour, dinner, and dance, you are going to be looking at a significant investment. There are so many pieces to the puzzle (of your reception) that will cost money. But….wouldn’t it be lovely if you could find a wedding reception venue that would include some of these necessary items complimentary? Yes, complimentary is a great word….because it means FREE. Who doesn’t like “FREE STUFF”? Free stuff is especially handy when you are putting on an event of such great importance that is definitely going to be costing you a noteworthy amount of cash in the first place. Here at the Sioux Falls Convention Center, we understand the stress of planning a wedding reception….and we want to help ease that stress. This is why we package our wedding receptions up to make planning and budgeting a breeze for you. We can provide most of the standard equipment to you at no cost! Here are the items that we include in our rental packages, at no additional cost to you:
1. Choice of table linens – black, white, or ivory
2. Choice of napkins – from in-house selections, we have a great variety of colors available and are happy to assist you choose a unique napkin fold
3. Parquet Wood Move-able Dance Floor
4. Standard Centerpieces (round mirror tiles, white tapered candles, votive candles)
5. Additional items for centerpieces / decor (based on availability) – Eiffel Tower vases, over-sized goblets that work fantastically to feature floating candles with colored water, granite pieces with votives, ficus tress with white twinkle lights, white lights for head-table
6. Red or Black Leather lounge furniture (based on availability)
7. Cake cutting services
8. China / glassware / silver
9. Head-table on risers – we can also provide black or white skirting for it
10. Round, square or family style tables
11. Tall cocktail tables
12. One (1) Power outlet for your DJ
As you can see, the list above is pretty substantial! The Sioux Falls Convention Center not only wants to be your host for the wedding reception of your dreams, but we also want to help ease your mind by simplifying the planning and budgeting process as much as we possibly can. You should never book a venue that is going to nickel and dime you. We can host wedding receptions of all sizes, so give me a call today and it would be my pleasure to assist you!
– Jill Hericks | Sales Manager | 605-367-4156 | Sioux Falls Convention Center
(Sioux Falls Convention Center and Sioux Empire Wedding Showcase will Feature a Bridal Show on October 21st, 2012.)
Photo credit to Lauren Neff from Picturesque Photography.