Customize Your Wedding Experience
Here comes the bride! Almost every girl has thought about the day she will walk down the aisle….and usually every single detail that comes along with that day. Which is why, more often than not…..people frequently associate wedding planning with brides first (prior to the grooms). Sorry boys, but that’s just the way it is. Overall, women are generally more emotional and therefore they have sentimental / romantic thoughts in mind when it comes down to putting together their wedding reception. The biggest expense overall for a wedding day is the wedding reception…..so consequently, brides want to feel special when they are making the arrangements. Venues should cater to the needs of a bride, and customize the experience to her as an individual. Let’s face it, all brides are different! This is why I just love my job, because assisting a bride with creating a wedding reception of her dreams is a very intimate and fun task. Some of the areas we (my team at the Sioux Falls Convention Center) have identified as important to the experience for weddings, particularly the brides are:
1) Photography – we have worked extremely hard to produce a collection of various types of photos from past wedding receptions, so our brides can SEE some of the things we can do for their reception! You can find our fabulous collection of wedding reception photos online via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/siouxfallsconventioncenter
2) Customizable Menus – every year we produce a new set of menus, specifically for wedding receptions. Our talented award-winning culinary team is always on top of the latest trends and creates a menu that encompasses everything from traditional plated menus, to modern action stations and buffet concepts. We even take things one step further, and allow you to tell us what you want to see! Yes, we will customize a menu to coincide with your theme and or budget.
3) Wedding Companion – the Sioux Falls Convention Center produces an exclusive yearly booklet that features the most reliable, professional and high quality vendors in the Sioux Empire. We highly recommend these individuals to assist you with the best services and products for your big day. This booklet also includes a detailed timeline to guide you as you are planning…..so it is a valuable resource as well.
4) Complimentary items – the Sioux Falls Convention Center packages everything up, to make planning easy for you! As we know, most brides are more than “brides”…they are working women with many other things happening and taking up time in their day. Therefore, with our packages, budgeting is hassle free! The following items are included at no cost with all of our wedding packages: choice of house linens and napkins, dance floor, selection of lounge chairs, choice of standard centerpieces, ficus trees with white lights, power for DJ, head table on risers, and punch.
If you are a bride who is recently engaged, and want to work with a team that is experienced and knowledgeable to your unique needs…..please give me a call today!
– Jill Hericks | Director of Sales & Marketing | 605-367-4156 | Sioux Falls Convention Center
(Sioux Falls Convention Center and Sioux Empire Wedding Showcase will Feature a Bridal Show on October 21st, 2012.)