Couple Items You Need For Your Wedding Day
Your wedding day is right around the corner and you don’t want to forget a thing. We are here to help. Here is a list of a couple of our favorite must-haves to make your wedding day rock!
1. Your Vows: unless you are great at impromptu speaking, make sure you have your vows written and your thoughts together
2. Lingerie: what else makes you feel better than beautiful lingerie… Make sure your favorite lingerie with you on your big day!
3. Ceremony Programs: have all of your wedding ceremony programs written up and ready to go. This will help your guests follow along and learn about you and your special people.
4. Personal Props: decorate with a couple of your favorite props. What describes you and your significant other? Make sure to let that be known on your wedding day.
5. Beauty Sleep: most of all this is the most important. Get your beauty sleep so you are well rested and ready to rock the morning of your wedding! Release the stress and just take an hour to yourself! Before bed is also a great time to write a special note to your significant other to read before walking down the isle!
Loghin Welch | Intern | Serendipitous Events | 605.321.6689